• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

hi averyone

Clara1993

Reaction score
I'm Clara, I was currently accepted And I'm happy to have this chance to be with you, I hope to make lots of friends on this forum :)

Last edited:

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Hi, Clara. Welcome to the Game Rebels forum! I look forward to seeing your posts. Feel free to ask questions.

Regards,
Jonathan.

Clara1993

Reaction score
Hi, Clara. Welcome to the Game Rebels forum! I look forward to seeing your posts. Feel free to ask questions.

Regards,
Jonathan.
Hi Jonathan, My first question is do you have anything like special tips to be successful around??? Sorry if I'm being irrelevant I just want to hear from you guys :)

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Hi Jonathan, My first question is do you have anything like special tips to be successful around??? Sorry if I'm being irrelevant I just want to hear from you guys :)

I'm guessing you're talking about being successful in forum posting in general? Because you're posting to GR, I'm also guessing you've already been approved by Postloop? I suggest going back to The Postloop Portal to read the best tricks/tips from users who have had success stories like myself.

To start, begin by joining forums that you find appealing. Comment on topics that you have knowledge on or interest you. If you don't know that particular topic, Google it and express your findings (in your own words) to the forum community.

Second, READ THE RULES of that forum you're signing up for. If you don't read them carefully you could receive a low rating very quickly.

Third, post quality, not quantity. Trust me, quality threads and comments get you way farther than quick one liners. Be descriptive and informative.

But check out Portal, the admins will help guide you in the right direction along with other community members!

Oh, and stay active on Game Rebels :wink:

Regards,
Jonathan.

Clara1993

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're talking about being successful in forum posting in general? Because you're posting to GR, I'm also guessing you've already been approved by Postloop? I suggest going back to The Postloop Portal to read the best tricks/tips from users who have had success stories like myself.

To start, begin by joining forums that you find appealing. Comment on topics that you have knowledge on or interest you. If you don't know that particular topic, Google it and express your findings (in your own words) to the forum community.

Second, READ THE RULES of that forum you're signing up for. If you don't read them carefully you could receive a low rating very quickly.

Third, post quality, not quantity. Trust me, quality threads and comments get you way farther than quick one liners. Be descriptive and informative.

But check out Portal, the admins will help guide you in the right direction along with other community members!

Oh, and stay active on Game Rebels :wink:

Regards,
Jonathan.
thank you Those Are Very useful advices And I'll try to follow them :)

Moaz

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the community of GameRebels Clara!