• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hey y'all, nice ta meetcha!

Rubyquill

Reaction score
I'm Rubyquill, but my friends call me Kuma (and you can too). I've already lurked a little bit, and this seems like a really great, laid back bunch. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

Let's see, I play a fair mix of PC, X-Box, and Wii games, with my current favorite being Minecraft. I also might have a small addiction to dating sims and backseat gaming my friends while they play Dragon Age: Inquisition. I can't help it, romance options suck me in every time.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome KUMA!!!! :)

Where did this nick name come from? I like it :cool:

Michael

Reaction score
I'm Rubyquill, but my friends call me Kuma (and you can too). I've already lurked a little bit, and this seems like a really great, laid back bunch. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

Let's see, I play a fair mix of PC, X-Box, and Wii games, with my current favorite being Minecraft. I also might have a small addiction to dating sims and backseat gaming my friends while they play Dragon Age: Inquisition. I can't help it, romance options suck me in every time.
Welcome to the forums @Rubyquill, we are a laid back, not much strict of a community and would love you to be apart of the community. Wait, you still play Wii? Wow, you must be the OG gamers.