• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hey, Wassup, Hello

Nicholas_Axiom

Reaction score
Hello everyone, you may or may not know me from ASG. If you do not I'm Nicholas, I haven't been with this community for as long as much people have, but I have been here long enough. The first ever server I joined was ASG HaloRP on October 26, 2015 with the intention of trolling and giving ASG hell, but the more I played the more serious I got soon enough I was applying for a moderator position and that is when it all begun. I've been through a lot in ASG, demoted, probation, hatred, etc... but even after all that I some how pulled through and continued to play and love the community. I went through the ranks on Halo pretty quick about a month after getting moderator I was already a admin, a lot of drama was happening at that time with one of my favorite ASG staff(AT THAT TIME) Jonk/Rebel and he soon got permanently banned from ASG so I though the best thing for me to do was to resign, until a mighty looking feller by the name of Banana talked me out of it and though I deserved the position of super admin instead of admin. I continued on playing and administrating HaloRP until one day I realized how many other servers ASG has that continuously needs active staff so I finally decided to officially resign from the Halo staff team to help other servers in need. The first server actually came to me and asked me if I'd like a position as Staff Manager on the new First Order server and I agreed, but me personally I do not like Star Wars so I though it wouldn't be that great of a place for me and at the time, a good friend of mine Plex which was a Head Community Manager gave me the opportunity to be his Staff Manager on his new clockwork server InnocenceRP, and me personally I love anything with clockwork so I though it'd be a good spot for me to stay as, until the server was shut down due to funding problems. I then talked to the Community Manager of HalfLife2RP, Zesty, and asked her for a position in her staff team and she agreed with me being apart but we both agreed on me getting a one week probation due to me transferring. Everything was going fine until I accepted a few apps that I never knew shouldn't of been and got in trouble with a server manager of HL2RP and he continued to give me a two week probation which meant me being demoted because I was already on the one week probation. Now off subject from the servers, when I was a super admin of HaloRP one of my greatest friends in the entire community, Fallen, was the Head Help Desk Staff and me I always love to help people in need, I even done some counselling for my high school for extra credits before so I asked him if I could join the team and he moved me into a channel and asked me a few questions and I replied to my greatest ability, finally after it was all done and dandy Fallen approved me onto the Help Desk Staff, funny thing was a month or so after that Fallen had a bunch of drama and resigned giving me the Head Help Desk Staff position because he thought I was the most fit, until he came back the very next day taking the position back, aha, but to this day I am still an active Help Desk Staff and if you ever need my assistance I'm always on the team speak or forums. Talking about forums very recently the forum staff applications opened after a while of being closed and people were applying left and right, I applied since I love the act of helping people and soon got denied because of my post count, if you know me I don't usually take no as an answer if I really want the thing I'm looking for, so I posted nonstop the same night and applied again after I got over one hundred posts and was accepted, and again I am still an active Forum Staff and if you ever need my assistance you can always message me on the forums!

Thank you so much for reading!