• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hey to you all!

sweetpeamcgee

Reaction score
Hey, how is everyone today/ I am Jackie from Michigan. The site seems cool. Finally daring an introduction. Everyone in my house are gamer's. God we have so many systems.Too many to connect them all. My favorite is Walking Dead. I turn on the game and the zombies kill me first thing. They are suppose to be slow, but scary too, I guess. Have fun everyone.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Jackie! I hope you have a good time and participate a lot! Walking dead is fun, have you tried Left 4 dead? ;)
See ya around ;)

luispas

Reaction score
Welcome Jackie :) it's nice to have you here. I hope you have a great time.
I hate the Walking dead because I can't tolerate zombies, they scared me so bad :(

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Jackie! This forum is the place to be there are a lot of great conversations going on here. And there is a ton of useful information. So please enjoy your stay and I see you around on the forum. :smiley:

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Hi jackie, glad you found your way over here. Welcome to Gamerebels.

clinkguts

Reaction score
Hey, Jackie!
Welcome to GR and have a great time here.
Btw, if you like horror games, then you should totally try out OUTLAST 2. I am playing it currently and it is scaring the shit out of me.