• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hey/Hello/Hi

Architect

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name's Jai however many call me Arch. I am also known as Paradox in many games that I play or played in the past such as League of Legends, Smite, Swordsman Online, Final Fantasy XIV Realms Reborn and in other games such as APB:Reloaded I go by TheArchitect. I'm a PC gamer, used to be a big Playstation and Xbox 360 gamer until I moved and left my consoles behind. Hopefully I can find some new friends to play with and chit chat. If you're ever looking for a tryhard/strategist in an MMO I'm your guy.

Shimus

Reaction score
Hello Jai. Cool name. I'm Shane, but most people just call me Shimus. I use the handle pretty much everywhere. Am I also to assume thats a picture of Mugen in your avatar? I loved champloo. Even if we can't share games, it seems we could chat about other things. I loved FF:ARR but I lost my computer (desktop) and now I'm on a craptop that can only run ancient games. So much like you lost your console, I lost my PC. I loved FF:ARR. Felt so polished clean. So much to do, I never found myself bored.

Likewise, you want someone to chat with, let me know.

Architect

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss of your computer, ever since I've been playing MMOs I just cant see myself going back to the console now. and yea FF:ARR was great, I only stopped playing because it didn't offer the competitiveness that I look for in most games now. There seemed to be no open world PK which gave that extra bit of freedom and element of surprise. Also, yes that's Mugen from Samurai Champloo, one of my favorite animes lol.