• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Help with a Forum Name!

Discussion in 'Webmasters' started by Emish, May 26, 2015.

1. Emish

Emish New Member

Hello,

I`m going to be making a forum, can you help me think of a name? It will be hased on: Modding, Websites, Gaming so something like HackForums and this forum! Please, reply with some names!

2. Squizls

Squizls Member

The Done A Million Times Forum

Jokes aside. I'm not sure there are alot of names taken for that idea.

3. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

I would recommend using a name generator to help you get some ideas :D

4. David17k7

David17k7 New Member

Maybe yourgamemodz, it works, and sound pretty cool.

5. Hugop

Hugop Member

Use an unique name like Lolalala (this is an example)

6. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Hmmm. I'm not the best at making names but I'll see what I can give (hopefully I'm not too late here, seeing as your post was way back in 2015). How about gamerevolver.com? hellsgamer.com? hackmeggido.com? modmasters.com? modflanders.com (lol, it's ned flanders' wife)? gamesofwar.com? I'm not entirely sure if some of these are taken by the way lmao, I'm just throwing out what I think sounds cool.

7. Referal

Referal Active Member

HackedHonestGamers there are many other names you can think of even BestHackedForums etc..
    But I hope you have made your site.

8. WarVet

WarVet Member

How about WebWizards? Hack and Mod? GamerGods? Just a few suggestions

9. valy

valy New Member

Bestgame forum, it would be a good idea but i think the original forum names it comes whenyou finish your idea about what you want to create. Usually i am finding the best name for my buisness and sites after i make an idea on what i want to create. Still, as the other fellows have said, you can use a name generator! Good luck, I hope you will find the best name that fits with your forum!

10. Ash

Ash New Member

I'm not too sure what I can offer in terms of names unfortunately because it does take a little while to come with a nice creative name for your site. What I do when I need to come up with a name is come up with a few random words. Then try and make something around that word. So for example, say you want the word "Gaming" in the name. Come up with a few other words to put together with the word "Gaming". 24/7Gaming? Non-stop Gaming? Gaming Royalty?

11. Zyni

Zyni New Member

I'll just throw a couple out there for the heck of it - modsaholic.com, gamemodsified.com, gamehackser.com., hacksoids.com, gogogamehacks.com... okay, I'm done, lol.

I wonder what I would name such a forum. I think I would try to go with something funny.

12. sima061

sima061 New Member

I can't really think of something specific, but try making it unique and attention-catching, so not just throwing in keywords but try some word play with it or something like that. And something memorable, so people can think of it easily, and not confuse it with others or not be able to find it. I like WarVet's ideas. Zyni's are also good.

13. augusta

augusta New Member

I'm a blogger and I came up with my blog name myself,it gave me the opportunity to be unique and original.

so I will suggests you look inward and be creative. you can create a unique name from what your forum is all about.