• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

hellos :)

u.Creator

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Amanda. I'm a 25 year old single mother. I work a full time job and go to school. I am a free lance graphic designer with a major in law and a minor in graphic and web design. I hope I like it here, and I hope I meet a lot of decent people.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome to ProTechModz Amanda, Nice on getting a major in law AND a minor in graphics and web design. Usually those don't mix.

u.Creator

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

Toxique said:
Welcome to ProTechModz Amanda, Nice on getting a major in law AND a minor in graphics and web design. Usually those don't mix.
You are right, the two usually do not mix, but I've been doing and graphic and web design since I was 11 years old. With absolutely no school training. A lot of people don't want work from people with no training. Then there's the law thing, with everything current going on in my life, (my children's baby sitter being charged with the death of my 2 year old daughter), I want to practice law to put people like her away for a long time. I can't believe I've switched my major a third time!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
u.Creator said:
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

Toxique said:
You are right, the two usually do not mix, but I've been doing and graphic and web design since I was 11 years old. With absolutely no school training. A lot of people don't want work from people with no training. Then there's the law thing, with everything current going on in my life, (my children's baby sitter being charged with the death of my 2 year old daughter), I want to practice law to put people like her away for a long time. I can't believe I've switched my major a third time!

That is one of the reasons I want to join the FBI, To make sure Justice is served to all the criminals out their.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Hello Amanda,welcome to the site.PM me if you have any questions about the site :)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Lol.
Imagine Tox in FBI.
All the criminals will just get away.

u.Creator

Reaction score
Thanks Guys... I appreciate such a kind and warm welcome from everyone.