• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello!

Console or PC?

• Console - Xbox One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Console - Wii U

• Handheld Console (3DS, Gameboy, etc)

• Other

• Total voters

megaanmaarie

Reaction score
I'm new to this website and forum, but I'm excited to see what everyone is talking about. I know there's some pretty exciting stuff that's out, and there will be some new games coming out later this year that I know I'm excited for.

I just wanted to say hi and that I'm excited to be here! I guess let's try a poll about what system you use primarily. For me, it's gonna be my Playstation 4. I've been playing Witcher 3 and finally started on the DLCs.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to GR~ I use PC often but I've been getting back to my PS4, playing Metal Gear Solid and stuff... I'm also getting back into it due to the new Battle Front game, which I'll be getting this week while I'm gone! :p

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Hi, Megaanmaarie. Welcome to the GameRebels community!

I own a Xbox One console, though I do prefer my PC setup as I took the time to build it from the ground up. Though I will say some games I prefer on a console. Primarily, however, PC gaming is where I'm at! Games like Grand Theft Auto 5 I prefer on PC. However, sporting games like Fifa 14' (my favorite Fifa) I prefer on console (either Xbox or PS). Everyone has their own preference though.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Regards,

Jonathan.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Heyoooooooooooooo

Welcome to GR. For me I've always been big on PC gaming (owned 360 but sold it). Anyways enjoy your stay!

Moaz

Reaction score
I have Xbox 360 but, I prefer playing on the PC since the graphics are higher, also welcome to the community!