• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello

xZero

Reaction score
Hello, I was invited by @\\Vexel, but I saw the posting for GameRebels over at Xenforo and TheAdminZone. I am a PC gamer as well as an XboxOne gamer. Generally I play Halo on the xbox but am waiting for a new fps that will catch my attention as the new H5 was boring during the beta. On PC I play GTA5 currently, and will probably play The Division when that comes out.

BTW Russ and Steve did a great job with the style.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hello, I was invited by @\\Vexel, but I saw the posting for GameRebels over at Xenforo and TheAdminZone. I am a PC gamer as well as an XboxOne gamer. Generally I play Halo on the xbox but am waiting for a new fps that will catch my attention as the new H5 was boring during the beta. On PC I play GTA5 currently, and will probably play The Division when that comes out.
Welcome mate!

I have not owned a halo game since Halo 2 for the original xbox :( I loved the series, and I did play the other ones at friends, however never owned a copy my self. Sad to see you have a negative opinion on H5 at the moment. Perhaps when the full release comes out, you can enjoy it better!

BTW Russ and Steve did a great job with the style.
Thank you! We been getting a lot of positive feedback. Russ was an extremely nice person to work with.

xZero

Reaction score
Yeah the beta seemed, like H4, geared to the casual new players. They did try to capture the h2/h3 crowd with some added features that we all love, but it still felt a bit too casual than what the series originally started as. I will play it for the campaign but not so much for multiplayer.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

Martin

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, it is good to see another new face on the community. I look forward to discussing games with you.