• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello!

Setari

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Setari and I'm happy to join the GameRebels community!

Just a bit about myself, video gaming is my biggest hobby among other things, and... well, let's not beat around the bush. I tend to spend many hours a day on video games and this community seems very supportive towards games in general. I also write and read a lot as well as general internet browsing, but gaming takes up the main portions of my day pretty well.

Upon looking around the website, it seems the admins here are very well put-together and have done an excellent job with the website's forum. I definitely see me spending lots of time here.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey @Setari

Welcome to Game Rebels :)
Hope what you say is true ;)

What systems do you play on?

Michael

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Setari and I'm happy to join the GameRebels community!

Just a bit about myself, video gaming is my biggest hobby among other things, and... well, let's not beat around the bush. I tend to spend many hours a day on video games and this community seems very supportive towards games in general. I also write and read a lot as well as general internet browsing, but gaming takes up the main portions of my day pretty well.

Upon looking around the website, it seems the admins here are very well put-together and have done an excellent job with the website's forum. I definitely see me spending lots of time here.
Welcome to the forums @Setari, we are glad to join the community as much as you want to join. Who doesn't spend hours on video games? So, you write? Have you written any stories? If so, I would be more then happy to see some.