• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello to all Humans and others!

Nemto Tadak

Reaction score
I am Nemto Tadak. I enjoy the FPS genre most of all. I admit that I also play games with my little Nemtuuk, my male spawn! He is a delightful spawn and very good at Minecraft, Terraria, Portal 2, Tanki Online, and even The Angry Birds!

I first began my gaming journey with DELTA FORCE. Oh, it was fun then and is fun even today! I also love Call of Duty, Homefront (yes, I am the one Homefront fan you heard about!), and want to find more exciting FPS to play. Can you recommend some?

I hope to learn much from interfacing with you all. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. Let us proceed to share much knowledge!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Heya if you like a quake styled game you could always try Team Fortress 2, or Quake Live on steam or Overwatch is coming out soon so you could be excited for that!

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

The FPS genera is a flourishing one, but I'm not too much of an active participant. I have played a few I have really enjoyed, mostly CoD, but as @tripz mentioned Overwatch seems like a very promising prospect to the genera

Anyways, welcome again! PM me if you need anything! :)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score