• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello my friends

NinetyNine

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
Hello AXG I'm know as 99 but you may call NinetyNine I was apart of Axiom when it was called Aftershock and I met a lot of great people along my way. Some say I left abruptly yet all I did was not really come on as much. I made a thread saying I won't be on for a while. While I was gone I didn't forget about you. I learned how to "Dev" mostly the simple stuff and I would come on the forums from time to time. Now that I'm back I intend to stay and help this community as best I can.
:banana16: #CW:dong:

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Ew another CW scrub, HL2 ftw

Lemons

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to Axiom and a welcome from Imperial

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
People spamming disagree cause they cant face the facts that HL2 is better xd

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello AXG I'm know as 99 but you may call NinetyNine I was apart of Axiom when it was called Aftershock and I met a lot of great people along my way. Some say I left abruptly yet all I did was not really come on as much. I made a thread saying I won't be on for a while. While I was gone I didn't forget about you. I learned how to "Dev" mostly the simple stuff and I would come on the forums from time to time. Now that I'm back I intend to stay and help this community as best I can.
:banana16: #CW:dong:
Welcome back my friend... Probably don't remember me when I was staff for CW months ago when we were still Axiom, but I was a simple mod with the name CSS 1752 Bullet under Battalion Commander Husk and Commander (fuck) I forgot I do remember Battalion Commander Speedo and Colonel Husk then it was Battalion Commander Husk then Commander Husk idk fuck I joined ARF before Husk became commander of 327th. Anyways I was either Sentinel Night when you met me or CSS 1752 Bullet thinking about coming back to CW and playing again, but I can never remember to install Gmod. I am just not wanting to have to go back to practicing Climb Swep and working back to Captain rank in ARF if he will even let me back since I left months ago... Anyways much loves welcome back don't leave ever we will miss you :)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Ninety nine nice to see you back... just cause your one of the coolest guys on CW