• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello gamers from another game

Damien

Reaction score
It's an honor to be apart of this community, I feel like I'm doing to game community justice by being here. I love games, and who doesn't. I have been playing since I don't know.

The first game I ever played was a Pacman game on the PS1, and then I got a SNES, the addiction continues.

Casiox

Reaction score
Hey there @Damien! It's good to have you around, always looking for fellow gamers from all around the globe, it's quite nice that you started your gaming path with the same console as me, however, unlike you, I never played any Pacman game because I was somewhat more into adventure and racing games so Pacman was not really a good option for me.
See you on topics !

AnonLu

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome! I would say I'm relatively new to gaming, as I've only started really playing games since the 360 and DS, though. This is really an awesome community, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Moaz

Reaction score
Hey there, Welcome to the Community! I'm glad to see you in the Forum!

clinkguts

Reaction score
Hey, Damien! It's glad to see you here.I hope that you will have a great time at GR.
Which games do you play at present?