• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello from the underworld

Craap

Reaction score
Greetings, earthlings. People call my "Craap" in this planet. I come from an underworld way too deep down for humans to even see or understand. I have a mission around here. To guide and interact with earthlings about these things they call "Video-Games". Are they meant to train humans? Are they just for fun as they say? Why do people on this planet enjoy doing fake tasks for fun? Its a human activity, most of us in the underworld can't really understand. That's why I'm here for! I must learn and master all "Gaming tactics" so I can teach people back in my hometown. Can you guys help me find my way? Thank you very much!

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Welcome to GameRebels, Craap! This is where us humans meet as an online community to discuss video games across different gaming platforms. As humans, we believe in playing games for fun. These games usually require attention and focus on completing certain levels and missions. If you're looking for gaming tactics, you've also come to the right place!

Scroll around through the different thread categories to find something of your liking. Feel free to ask us questions anytime too!

Regards,

Jonathan.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to EB games! I mean-Gamerebels!

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
The Forum Lore is strong with this one