• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello fellas!

gamergal

Reaction score
Hello fellas, good to see you all here.

Gamergal reporting!

I like games, playing with them and discussing about them. It's what keeps me going on. Hope to contribute to this already growing community.

I'll see you around, people. Till then have a good one you all.

Gamergal out! (\@(*_*)@/)

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hi Gamergal!
Hope you stay for a long time, i bet you will enjoy the community. I'm also new here, and i really enjoy the "family" that i consider to have here. Also, talking about games was always easy for me eheh

Anything you need help, just ask

Welcome!

luispas

Reaction score
Hello and welcome :) wow, great icon, I loved Lollypop Chainsaw that was a great game.
I hope you enjoy the place, it feels like home here.

gamergal

Reaction score
Hi Gamergal!
Hope you stay for a long time, i bet you will enjoy the community. I'm also new here, and i really enjoy the "family" that i consider to have here. Also, talking about games was always easy for me eheh

Anything you need help, just ask

Welcome!
Thanks, I already feel welcomed here. I love games and so this is where I belong, I guess.:yum:

Last edited:

gamergal

Reaction score
Hello and welcome :) wow, great icon, I loved Lollypop Chainsaw that was a great game.
I hope you enjoy the place, it feels like home here.
Yeah, I like that too. And thanks for your words. :wink:

thart

Reaction score
Welcome with us in this awesome forum, we are looking forward to hear from you and discuss about your and our favorite games.
Have a good time and let's enjoy.

gamergal

Reaction score
Hey gamergal welcome to GameRebels, have fun!
Thanks, dude. I hope you're enjoying here too. This really is an amazing place for people (game enthusiasts) like us. Let's make our worthy contributions here, okay. Best of luck, man. See ya around.(*_*)/"!

gamergal

Reaction score
Welcome with us in this awesome forum, we are looking forward to hear from you and discuss about your and our favorite games.
Have a good time and let's enjoy.
Yeah, sure dude! Why not! I know this is an awesome place. It's a utopia for gamers. Hope you're enjoying it here. I'll see ya around. Till then, have a good one, dude. @(*_*)@

thart

Reaction score
Yeah, sure dude! Why not! I know this is an awesome place. It's a utopia for gamers. Hope you're enjoying it here. I'll see ya around. Till then, have a good one, dude. @(*_*)@
And I'm really enjoying here too, Thank you and see you around :smiley: