• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello Everyone!

Razorwind

Reaction score
Hi there people,

I'm a casual gamer, mostly plays RPG games on PC. I love any high-fantasy RPG like Elder Scrolls, Witcher 3 ,etc. My absolute favourite is Half-life 2 and Im always playing a Pokemon Game at any given time!
I'm very glad to be here and hope to meet and interact with a lot of new and interesting people :D!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Hi welcome I got Skyrim from a friend and so far its amazing you have a great taste in games!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

I have never played half life 2, but only heard good things about it! Hope to see you around :)

Razorwind

Reaction score
Hi welcome I got Skyrim from a friend and so far its amazing you have a great taste in games!
Amazing it certainly is! And by your avatar I can see you like The Last Of Us! So I'd say right back at you, when it comes to great tastes in games! :D

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Amazing it certainly is! And by your avatar I can see you like The Last Of Us! So I'd say right back at you, when it comes to great tastes in games! :D
haha yes! Im not really a console gamer but last of us was great

Martin

Reaction score
Welcome, you like some interesting games in the RPG genre, have a great stay!