• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello, everyone.

Testament

Reaction score
Hello, guys. My name's Testament. I'm new so don't call me the Old Testament. See what I did there? ;) Haha. I've been a gamer since I was little, with most of my faves being Final Fantasy and Pokemon. Yeah. I like those timeless games the most. I also like the new ones, like Bioshock and Last of Us. As you can tell from my choices of games, I'm more of a single-player guy. But hey, I am interested in seeing people do streams and might even wanna do some myself. :D

So anyway, those are my introductions. I hope we get along, guys. :)

Guardian

Reaction score
Hey Testament, welcome to GameRebels!

I prefer single-player mostly myself. ;)

Patrick

Reaction score
Welcome to GR friend.

I enjoy both single and multiplayer games. What do you think of local co-op?

Testament

Reaction score
Local co-op? Like on LAN? I have played Left 4 Dead 2 several times before, with my old college friends. It was a great and easy game to pick up. The learning curve isn't so difficult. Do you know any good co-op games where even non-gamer girls can play? I have some friends whom I'd love to share a L4D2-like experience with.

Martin

Reaction score
I'm a single player gamer myself too :) Thanks for joining, I look forward to discussing games with you.

Patrick

Reaction score
Local co-op? Like on LAN? I have played Left 4 Dead 2 several times before, with my old college friends. It was a great and easy game to pick up. The learning curve isn't so difficult. Do you know any good co-op games where even non-gamer girls can play? I have some friends whom I'd love to share a L4D2-like experience with.
Oh yes. Doom 3, Dying Light, perhaps Killing floor 1 and 2. There are plenty of them friend.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
My name's Testament. I'm new so don't call me the Old Testament
:hilarious:Ha ha xD

Good one ;)

Welcome to Game Rebels! Hope you enjoy your stay and bring your sense of humor with ya :)