• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello Everyone!

Claraviolet

Reaction score
I am Claraviolet.a big anime fan..loves games a little.

I was captivated by this forum.I Love dark themes and cool communities.So,here I am.Pleased to meet you guys :)

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome I hope you enjoy it

Squigly

Reaction score
I am Claraviolet.a big anime fan..loves games a little.

I was captivated by this forum.I Love dark themes and cool communities.So,here I am.Pleased to meet you guys :)

Great to see another anime fan here! Naruto was a pretty big part of my childhood, been following it over the past ten years or so. I'm definitely going to miss it after it ends this November, hope the ending doesn't feel too rushed :confused:

Are you following any other anime series during the current Fall 2014 season? I'm watching Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works and Amagi Brilliant Park :D

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :)

Theme is sort of a mix between dark and white I suppose. The main content is white as it is easier to see things written. But the rest is dark, which in turn goes good with gaming forums. :) Pleases both users of the dark and light styles.

Anyhow, glad you found us. Hope to see you around!