• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Heey, I'm Exposed

Exposed

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Let me introduce myself first.
My name is Daniel, also known under the nickname Exposed. :]
I was born in the United States but i use a proxy to surf the internet.
I am a dedicated PC Gamer... i do not like console systems (xbox 360, ps and so on)
I play a lot of games but some of my favourite ones are

Left 4 Dead 2 - Because I love to kill zombies ;3
Counter-Strike 1.6 - I've been playing this since i was a kid. Yeah graphics suck but i do not judge the game by it's graphics.
Minecraft - I am a creative person. I like to build houses, dungeons and palaces... oh and killing zombies,skeletons,spiders too :D

Well enough said.

I'm looking forward to play minecraft if anyone wants - just message me :p

Lawson.

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Daniel. I hope you like it hear because I know I do. If you need any Graphics or help with anything just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-Lawson

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome to ProTechModz Exposed, I also happen to be a fan of the left 4 dead series :D

Exposed

Reaction score
LawsonHD said:
Welcome to the site Daniel. I hope you like it hear because I know I do. If you need any Graphics or help with anything just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-Lawson

I'm new to photoshop actually. IF you could give me your skype so that when i need some help i'll message you?

Lawson.

Reaction score
Exposed said:
LawsonHD said:

-Lawson

I'm new to photoshop actually. IF you could give me your skype so that when i need some help i'll message you?

okay my skype is lawsonadams123341
im pretty sure.
also if you want to aim my aim is lawsonadams12334@gmail.com

Ace

Reaction score
Welcome to PTM. Hope you like it here. :D

Fuzed

Reaction score
Hey,welcome to fabulous PTM, pm me if you need any help, i have been doing graphics for a while, and watch out for Ace, he can be a major douche, other than that I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Ace

Reaction score
SquishFX said:
Hey,welcome to fabulous PTM, pm me if you need any help, i have been doing graphics for a while, and watch out for Ace, he can be a major *******, other than that I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Yup, that can bring PTM more members in a day with modding, than you could in a
year with your precious GFX. :)

Wuv you too SquishFX. :D

Fuzed

Reaction score
Ace said:
SquishFX said:
Hey,welcome to fabulous PTM, pm me if you need any help, i have been doing graphics for a while, and watch out for Ace, he can be a major *******, other than that I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

That is true because I don't "Join protechmodz.com" in my sigs, so tell me, how many people a day do we get from modding?

Squizls

Reaction score
Warm welcomes to site Exposed.

If you need anything let me know :)

Pulseeey

Reaction score
SquishFX said:
Ace said:
SquishFX said:

That is true because I don't "Join protechmodz.com" in my sigs, so tell me, how many people a day do we get from modding?

0. :7