• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Haven't played DayZ SA in a while, any big changes in the last half a year?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
So I haven't played DayZ since the first couple of months the standalone was released, anything major changed or is pretty much the same?

Guardian

Reaction score
I haven't tried it since the first few weeks of release. I thought about trying it again a while back as it used to be unplayable (at least in my eyes). Kinda curious myself.

Zahreah

Reaction score
It's starting to become barely playable. But still has nothing on the Mod.

RivaCom

Reaction score
Being a very Early adopter, it has come a long away in terms of items and gameplay. However it has still ventured off the beaten path in terms of the zombies.

MakisHD

Reaction score
It is still at a stage where game-play is not smooth and lag is common even for high end machines. The development team have come to a point where they are constantly adding new things, like cars, when the game is barely stable. I think they should focus on performance issues and compatibility prior to adding new features. Secondly the new loot economy is awful, it takes you about 2 hours to get fully geared (Unless you kill someone who is fully geared) and end up just dying and repeating the whole process, so as you may think it becomes very tedious after a couple weeks of play.