• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Have you played B.O.A.R?

gamergal

Reaction score
Has anyone played B.O.A.R, that's short for Bullets of a Revolver? I played it a very long time ago on my PC. I don't usually play these kinds of games. But to cut the usual routine of mainstream gaming, I sometimes did play these short PC games.

This was not my first PC game, however. Nor it is (or was) my favorite. I just played it because I wanted something short and simple for a while.

The game was nothing new, however. But the characters were cool. The story was okay-ish, not over, not less.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Haha, when I put the B.O.A.R. in Google to see which game it was, it gave me pictures of the actual boars.

Anyway, I have honestly never heard of this game and after watching the gameplay on YouTube I am not surprised. It just seems one of the games that are constantly released, usually graded a bit below average. I didn't realize that it's a fighting style game... from the name I thought that it's a shooter. I wasn't really impressed because you have many good fighting games available that outclass this one. This one seems clunky :D how old is it?

gamergal

Reaction score
Haha, when I put the B.O.A.R. in Google to see which game it was, it gave me pictures of the actual boars.

Anyway, I have honestly never heard of this game and after watching the gameplay on YouTube I am not surprised. It just seems one of the games that are constantly released, usually graded a bit below average. I didn't realize that it's a fighting style game... from the name I thought that it's a shooter. I wasn't really impressed because you have many good fighting games available that outclass this one. This one seems clunky :D how old is it?
Many years old, actually. And yes that's why I said it wasn't something extraordinary, just below average, is what it is. It's for cranking out the occasional course of mainstream gaming. Nothing as special in it though. Just wanted to see if someone knew about this. I guess not many know about this. And yes you are unlikely to find about it on the websites. It's that very low on scale. (*_*)