• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Have you guys herd of the super trio console yet

beastmaster184

Reaction score
I recently wanted to buy a super nin from kids and went to rock 30 games instead of costing 60.00 cost me 65.oo which i got 2 controllers not one and the abiliyt to play saga gen and reg nin all on the same console such a sweet concept and totallty worth it what your guys thoughts on it

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Yeah I read about it online, they even had a device that combined PC, Xbox, and PS4. I was intrigued, but then I remembered there are only few games I want to play that are not on the PC. Those exclusives have a long history, so if I was to play a more recent one, say God of War 4, I'd have to play the older ones, which I am really not looking forward to, as I am not really invested in their product all that much.

msyukionna

Reaction score
Never heard of it. I'm more of a PC gamer myself, not into too much console gaming. But I'm guessing from your post, it seems like a great deal!

Off topic:
Those exclusives have a long history, so if I was to play a more recent one, say God of War 4, I'd have to play the older ones, which I am really not looking forward to, as I am not really invested in their product all that much.
You should totally play the older God of War. They're great! Finished the second one on easy mode in two days. Binged it on my ex boyfriend's PS on one of our "sleepovers" (he didn't get any cos he showed his nerd GF a new game). Now replaying them on PSP, doesn't look as good as I remembered it from back in the days but still heaps of fun.

Denis_P

Reaction score
You mean the Retro-Bit Super RetroTRIO console? Yeah I've heard of it but I don't like it. Not that I think it's a bad device or anything, but it just isn't for me. From an aesthetic standpoint I don't find it pleasing at all. The NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis all had nice designs which made them stand out. This thing just looks like some sort of Radio Shack brand imitation. The red on black design doesn't remind me at all of the consoles it's supposed to be emulating. Functionality-wise, I can't complain. It's a convenient device that's for sure, but I personally would rather have all three original consoles than having them crammed together in one box.