• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Has anyone tried the new update?

Stiflex Jack

Reaction score
So 0.59 is out and it's getting pretty good feedback from the steam community, I've played it myself and all I have to say is that dayZ still has a very long way to go, but if you own dayZ, go and reinstall the game - give it a try. If not, then perhaps get something like h1z1.

There are new cars, the volga, the offroad hatchback lada and the party bus. I've tried all of them apart from the bus, and I have to say: they're awesome. They should seriously remove the whole tires system, because it's broken and glitched, they often work though the driving is really bad if they are glitched, you'll have to remove all of them and put them on again. Also new guns and improved loot spawning system is pretty good as well.

Anyone else tried dayzs new patch? Anyone tried the new cars :) ?

Maelalove

Reaction score
I haven't tried the new patch yet, but at the same time I'm not sure I want to. Although I like the idea of the new cars, in my opinion, the bugs are a HUGE problem for Dayz. And if the tire thing is making it worse, I'm not really inclined to give it another try. We'll see, though. Have fun with it!