• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Has anyone finished this game?

iTommy

Reaction score
Although I finished this game (Popcap Mummy Maze) in the past but I still remember it because it was really more interesting because I had to think to solve problem on each maze :D
Just curious, has any one here finished this game and what do you think about it?
Is there a same game like this and I am wanting to give a try.

olaryeankarh

Reaction score
Mind dropping a screenshot of this game?
Perhaps I've seen something similar or even played it before.

mcbryan

Reaction score
Never heard of it but sounds interesting base on your description. I would ask you to screenshot also so that we have a better idea what it is. I want to try new games that challenge me to think. Solving problem and logical thinking is my favorite game lesson. I hope I can play that very soon.

airfightermax

Reaction score
Although I finished this game (Popcap Mummy Maze) in the past but I still remember it because it was really more interesting because I had to think to solve problem on each maze :D
Just curious, has any one here finished this game and what do you think about it?
Wow, I used to play this game too when I was a kid! It was the game where you look for the exit right? And the mummy only moves when you move, so you have to plan out how you will trap the mummy so he'll never get to you.

I never finished this game though, unfortunately. There was just this level where I didn't know how to do it. I got stuck. You have to know too that this was the time where internet connections were still pretty lucrative for a household. So I never had walkthroughs to finish it.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I didn't knew the game before was posted here, and i find it very interesting. I really enjoyed the concept of for each step, a mummy does one too if not blocked in the direction you are moving, and if the mummy sees you, can make 2 steps to close the gap and catching you. Probably going to play it for a while :)

Aubrey Cana Laine

Reaction score
Oh! Mummy Maze! How nostalgic! Yes, I actually finished it in the past, back when I was a kid. I had a lot of trouble dodging my way out of white mummies, red mummies, traps, and scorpions! It’s a fun strategy game and I still have it here on my PC! I can’t remember if I managed to collect every reward/trophy, though...

iTommy

Reaction score
I think this is the game I am talking about.

CSCCvg9.jpg

iTommy

Reaction score
Oh! Mummy Maze! How nostalgic! Yes, I actually finished it in the past, back when I was a kid. I had a lot of trouble dodging my way out of white mummies, red mummies, traps, and scorpions! It’s a fun strategy game and I still have it here on my PC! I can’t remember if I managed to collect every reward/trophy, though...

If you finished this game then I am sure you will remember final stages
If yes, then what are the ways did you use to pass them?
It is very hard to pass or you must get lucky to finish the game.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I've also never heard of this game, but you have gotten me a bit interested in this--like the books in my library, I will probably die before I read them all, so now I have to add yet another game to my list to try to play on limited time, lol.

Deathisue

Reaction score
That ?, popcap had that game, I am a fan of the games of popcap for the entertaining that can become and the casual they are, I will prove it and I will comment my experience.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I never played Mummy Maze, but I once was a big fan... well, not really a big fan... let's say I just really loved PopCap games. They were simple, nice, and funny, and were a great way to spend some minutes.
My favorite was Insaniquarium, the one with fishes in an aquarium... it was a time killer, really fun.
This Mummy Maze seems interesting but it seems like it's not even on Steam! :(

Aubrey Cana Laine

Reaction score
If you finished this game then I am sure you will remember final stages
If yes, then what are the ways did you use to pass them?
It is very hard to pass or you must get lucky to finish the game.

I really can’t remember, though. That was so long ago! Or maybe I just persuaded my dad to finish it for me. I hated the levels where I had to use only my flashlight.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I have finished the game once. Well, it was a team effort. When we are tired reviewing for our licensure exam, we play the game. It was back in 2009-2010.

iTommy

Reaction score
I really can’t remember, though. That was so long ago! Or maybe I just persuaded my dad to finish it for me. I hated the levels where I had to use only my flashlight.
Yeah honestly last levels are not easy and I had to consume some minutes to finish them.
It was 10 years ago and I am still impressived about this game, it is a logic game but very interesting.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, iTommy I don't remember, since when I haven't played this game. And to answer your question, no, I have not finished it. I had this app on my phone and I remember that I was playing it few times, since I lost my interest I removed it from my phone and replaced it with Minecraft!

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I remember playing the game when I was younger back then! I had a compilation of games too from Popcap and some of them are puzzle games like this one. The game has limited turns every round and you should lead the character to safety without making contact with any mummies or you will have to repeat the level. I think I have finished the first 10 levels and those levels after that I find them so difficult that I didn't bother trying anymore.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I absolutely love the majority of PopCap games... my favorites are still Plants vs Zombies and Bejeweled. But yeah, I have played the Mummy Maze but it was such a long time ago. I think over 10 years ago. I don't think that I completely finished but I did get very far. I remember how frustrating some levels were though... it took me many tries to beat them. Regardless, it was very fun - a very simple concept that would make your brain think!

Thammy

Reaction score
Yes! I have! That should be VCop2..that was years ago tho*lool..because that was the only action game i took seriously..these days i majorly do sporting games, soccer to be precise..lol, nothing loke finishing soccer games..the most you do is to win the league or a cup and boom, a new competition season begins..I should be back to either adventure or action games soon just so i finish one of it*hahaa. It's always a wonderful feeling when you do so.

ballyhara

Reaction score
I've never heard of this game until now, but based on the posts here I'm about to search for it and get it.
Looks like you have to use a lot of strategy and I like it. The problem is that when I get stuck in a game for so long, I end up stopping playing it, because I can't find a way to sort it. But I guess I can give it a try right? Thanks for the tip, looks like another good game to enjoy.