• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Halo

jackslivi

Reaction score
Hey everybody.

What is your favorite Halo game?

Was it just me or did Halo 4 suck?

Do you guys play online anymore, I swear no one is on anymore..

Do you think Halo 5 will be awesome?

Or do you think they should just quit it with Halo?

Squigly

Reaction score
Favorite Halo in the series would be Halo 3 for multiplayer, Halo 1 and 2 for storyline.

Halo 4 was different since it was developed by 343 industries instead of Bungie. Core gameplay was pretty much the same, nothing too innovative but also nothing particularly awful. Also the storyline was really starting to sag, so it was difficult to keep pace with the action. Overall a pretty average installment in the series?

Halo Reach was cool though. Especially the last stand at the end, where your objective was simply: survive. Really sad way to go :<

Personally I'm still hyped for Halo 5, but whether it will live up to its enormous expectations is anyone's guess.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I'm gonna bring my unpopular opinion with this thread but Halo 2 is my favorite Halo game, I didn't hate the ending, in fact the ending got me more hyped for Halo 3 which also was a good game, Halo 4 didn't suck at all for me but sure it has some slow pacing.

Empire

Reaction score
Halo has been the long term of gaming for me and till this day that the servers are still alive to play :)

I got the game on dics when I was young and played it on an old XP then as time goes on at high school we all had an USB copy and every school hours break we went on the PC an played though the lane with Halo. Right now this year I still got the game but can not remember the last time that I played it

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I think I played a bit of Halo as a kid, but the newer ones, no. I do have Cortana on my Windows 10 but I guess it's more of a reference rather than an actual connection to the Cortana character in the game. I'd love to play it but I have other games in mind at the moment, and shooting games with a story is great but it gets repetitive after a while. Maybe I'll try it someday but right now, I have bigger fish to fry.

ZXD22

Reaction score
It would have to be the first one for me. I remember sneaking the disc from my dad's desk playing it on my PC as you had to be 18 years or older to player and I was only 9 at the time lol. I had a lot of fun until my dad took the game away and hid it. Still not sure where he has it to this day apparently.