• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Halo Reach Fun

Cyan

Reaction score
So I got bored and decided to waste a KV and go onto Halo Reach and play Team Snipers
tongue.png

So I had:
- Aimbot (Works GREAT)
- Rapid Fire
- Super Jump
- Super Speed

These are my results from my past games:

fyQpvgU.jpg

mWOPasb.jpg

Yba3miA.jpg

ah2CFLH.jpg

qLXSm7N.jpg

I played more games, just didn't save them.
I don't have the tool anymore nor do I mod :c

deltachi2012

Reaction score
I bet that made your KD ratio pretty good, although I completely hate people who mod :p

deltachi2012

Reaction score
It did make it pretty good and why do you hate modders?
Idk, let me rephrase that, I hate cheaters, such as people who mod to increase their rankings and lvls in certain games, it ruined the chance for actual good players to be on the top of the leaderboard who spend time on games. People who mod to get a small advantage in game is fine.

Cyan

Reaction score
Idk, let me rephrase that, I hate cheaters, such as people who mod to increase their rankings and lvls in certain games, it ruined the chance for actual good players to be on the top of the leaderboard who spend time on games. People who mod to get a small advantage in game is fine.

I agree. Like on Mw2 the top players are all modders. lol

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I see your point, but yeah, it's always good to have a little fun and modding is great. I remember back in the XBOX 360 days on GTA IV, everybody used to mod the hell out of that.