• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GW2 Beta Event!

Hidden308

Reaction score
It's finally here! NEXT weekend from Friday the 27th to Sunday the 29th will be the Guild Wars 2 beta! You can still get in if you pre-purchase.

The details are here: http://www.arena.net/blog/the-beta-weekend-event-is-coming

I'm going to be videoing everything I do, so you better watch! A lot of what I do will most likely be WvWvW PvP though! :)

Epicfied

Reaction score
I wasn't in the beta but I did watch my sister play it. The game looked quite amazing
I'm stoked for the game to come out. I'll probably end up preordering and play in a beta weekend before then as well.
Did you enjoy it?

Indy

Reaction score
I enjoyed playing the beta, had loads of fun with a bunch of my friends. Can't wait for the next beta and the official release!

Jessi

Reaction score
I had tons of fun with the beta. I do game frequently, but I think that's probably the most gaming I've done back-to-back in a really long time. I pretty much ignored the rest of life and soaked up as much of the game as I possibly could. I spent more time with the pve side of things than WvW pvp, although I know I'm going to do a lot more of that later once people settle into the release and actually know what they're doing. It was kind of a clusterf*ck with people being clueless and going all over the place....no real communication which is rather key.