• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA V Racing

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
So... I've noticed on my friends list:
1. Either they don't play GTA V.
2. They prefer PvP than racing
854 wins
800 losses

PS4 - lawsonmabeb41
PC - MstrMcDuckerman (rockstar acc. name)
360 - NBKxVENOM35

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
Just got the Nero Custom :cat:. Still looking for challengers! Who got skills?

AnthonyB

Reaction score
I love beating someone right before the finish line. People get so angry lol. While the're going on about how I'm hacking or whatever, I'm just laughing in their ears. The hate messages they leave are classic, too. I just find it hilarious imagining them spending 10 minutes furiously trying to write the message with their controller.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Racing is GTA is more fun than pure "racing games" because after the race, you can just go outside and do other things. With racing games, it's all about the race and it gets boring after a while. The thrill is there at the beginning, but it soon becomes redundant because it's the same maps and the same mechanics. With GTA, you have stuff like different areas on the map, different ramps; you can have pedestrians and other cars not included in the race block your path; so it's a lot more unpredictable if you think about it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I love beating someone right before the finish line. People get so angry lol. While the're going on about how I'm hacking or whatever, I'm just laughing in their ears. The hate messages they leave are classic, too. I just find it hilarious imagining them spending 10 minutes furiously trying to write the message with their controller.
Well, that's kinda why I just like playing with AI during races. Who gets angry over a 3 minute race over a game. Come on. Who rages for that sort of thing? It's a race. No real life money was lost and you probably just spent 5 minutes playing a game inside another game. What's not to like about that? It's a lot better than most games since the diversity and variety of things to do are there, but to just flame out over it is just ridiculous.