• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA V | 1.08 | Money Lobby | RP Recoveries | Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Right, since i'm a Modder rank, i've decided to host a GTA V.

Money Lobbies:
Post your GT below, and wait for an invite. This will be done through either me robbing stores and sharing the cash, or I will place bounties on people. If you do NOT want a bounty placed on you, go in passive mode.

Rules:
Must post legit

Recovery:
PM me your email and password for your account. Along with your desired rank ( I will try and get as close as i can). I will PM you on PTM to confirm when i'm doing it, you NEED to PM me back before i will recover your account.

Rules:
1. Once you're signed out, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I PM YOU ON HERE SAYING THAT YOU CAN RECOVER IT BACK.
2. Must post legit after it's done

*Tox, if you have a problem with any of these services, contact me through PM and/or Skype so we can discuss the problem and see if we can resolve/remove it. *

*Dsclaimer*
Me, Ace/ProTechModz/ProTechModz staff are not resposible for any R* bans that may occur after receiving your rank/RP. You/user realise that with any mods there is a risk of getting banned, no matter how large/small that risk is. This can be, but not limited to, suspensions/permanent account bans, console bans and/or IP bans.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with these services as long as you put that ProTechModz is not responsible if anything goes bad with their account.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Eclipse Fuzed.
Money please.

Ace

Reaction score
I will invite you now. How much cash do you want? Generally just give 7s users 1 bill, but if any of you want more, that is no problem!

uchenna

Reaction score
Gametag: Macaddino
Money lobby pawease

Ace

Reaction score
Stealth said:
My GT is Emusifiable

Thanks Ace.
Your GT is coming up as invalid. You really know how to pick a GT that's a b*tch to type. :p

Fuzed

Reaction score
3 billion please.
Sorry i didn't join earlier, xbox overheated, joining in a few.

uchenna

Reaction score
Update about to complete, invite me when your ready:)

Ace

Reaction score
Fuzed said:
Staff vouch. User is legit.
Thanks <3. Remember that time you shot me 3 times with a shotgun and hit me twice with it and i never died, but your guy is a pussy and died after 1 shot? I do. ;)

Ace

Reaction score
MiichOouu said:
Could i get an invite yet?
Oh sh*t sorry, i missed your posts completely, Blame Fuzed and Stealth for being n00bs. :p

I will invite you as soon as i'm finished helping Stealth, should be 10 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience. :)

uchenna

Reaction score
He's a weewy cool guy, this is 100% legit i now have 2,000,000 dollars because of da bae :*

Ace

Reaction score
I'm away off for the night, so if anyone posts (probably wont), i wont see it for until around 2pm GMT.

Ace

Reaction score
Stopped hosting. Xbox one... uMad?

Status
Not open for further replies.