• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Greetings everyone!

AlanWake516

Reaction score
Hello everyone im Brian and this is my first post on Game rebels. Im an enthusiastic gamer since my childhood and i've always felt passionate about it (time spent playing games is never wasted time eh?). I've been making games by myself for almost 7 years now and its something I really enjoy doing and learning new stuff all along. Im considered as a open minded and friendly person with lots of hobbies, ideas and plans. I tend to spend a considerable amount of time weekly by playing new generation games with my son and some retro stuff from the past century. I hope I'll have great time in this community :D

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Hi, Brian. Welcome to the Game Rebels community! That's pretty cool how you've been making games for a while. I'm sure you'll find quite a lot of information in this community. We look forward to seeing your posts!

Regards,

Jonathan.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Hello Brian, welcome to Game Rebels! Liking your avatar Btw, thats a great game man :).

Blaine019

Reaction score
Hi brian and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. It's good that you play games with your son and share the same passion. Looking forward for more of your posts. GAME ON! :D

thart

Reaction score
Hello Brian, welcome to Game Rebels.
Of course it's not a waisting of time when you do something that you really love.
Have a good time with us and let us hear from you soon.