• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Greetings and salutations!

Javo1096

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Pretty excited to join this gamer based community because I've been wanting to interact more with other players like me. Since I already have this space I've wanted to ask you guys if you have tried emulating old games from Super Nintendo, Sega Dream Cast and such in your PC or your phone.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Heyooooooooooo

Welcome to GameRebels.

If you are interested on Emulated Games and Speedruns one of my best friends has made a lot of videos on them and what he likes to play. He held a couple records for some of them on old classics emulated to PC from Nin Cube and Super. His name is MellyGlitter on youtube.

Anyways I'm not much of a "Classics" fan or like to emulate but I am into more modern games and a lot of World War 2 and strategy based games.

Once again welcome, and just ask if you need anything!

Javo1096

Reaction score
Heyooooooooooo

Welcome to GameRebels.

If you are interested on Emulated Games and Speedruns one of my best friends has made a lot of videos on them and what he likes to play. He held a couple records for some of them on old classics emulated to PC from Nin Cube and Super. His name is MellyGlitter on youtube.

Anyways I'm not much of a "Classics" fan or like to emulate but I am into more modern games and a lot of World War 2 and strategy based games.

Once again welcome, and just ask if you need anything!
Thank you for the welcome I'll be sure to check out your friend on YouTube because I'm a fan of speedruns, specially when they're about oldie classic games that require a lot of mastery and skill.

For the strategy based games I saw a couple of weeks ago a new one called Dropzone, the gameplay it's simple but the game looks pretty solid to me.

Reactions: Jog