• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gray's TS Log #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
--------Mar. 6-11th 2017-------

Staff involved: Gray, Paladin

Users: Charger, Medikkai

Description:

Medikkai was putting Nazi related images onto his avatar, me and Paladin verbal warned him once then returned back to our business. Couple minutes later he put a cock into his avatar, me and paladin went again and removed it and warned him.

Staff involved: Gray

Users: LadyX, Tomboy, Dash, Paladin, Pocket

Description:
Pocket poked me saying he was being Sexually Assaulted so I pulled him into my channel, he told me that he was being sexually harassed by Dash… I got Paladin to come into the channel and tell me what happened. Paladin told me that Dash was calling Pocket “Daddy” and other things… I then pulled Dash into a private channel to explain his side of the story, he told me that he was saying the stuff but the channel was 18+ and that he told him that if he didn't like it then he could leave, he also told me Pocket was calling him the N word…. Lady told me the same thing. I then pulled Tomboy in to see what she generally saw happening and when she updated her channel due to pocket telling me that she edited it when the situation happened.. She gave me the time of 12:30 (around there). Dash was safe since it's a 18+ channel but pocket however said the N word in a channel that has a rule stating no racial slurs allowed…. Pocket was verbally warned

Staff Involved: Gray

Users: Charger, Spyro

Jordan was pulling a music night off, it was fine in the beginning until people starting to Micspam/ear rape music, aswell as being told not to overuse songs, Charger is on warning one, and Spyro 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.