• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Google's Gfx Shop

Google

Reaction score
I, Google, will be providing graphics services to all of TGDB. How does that sound, huh? Well I am a person that does all his stuff from scratch. Sure I'll put some templates you guys can pick from later, but for now I'll do from scratch.

GooglesShop.png

WelcomeShop.png

FormShop.png

Avatar, Signature(apparently only for staff?), Desktop Background(Need dimensions for that):
Text:
Secondary Text:
Background Color: (transparent works but keep colors simple, I'm not that smart :))
Any Picture You Want In Background: (I need a link to that, just say yes here and pm me the link)

Remember I will be adding some templates you can choose from. So please be looking and if you get a graphic from me, please tell me if it should be a template or not. Also, this is my 50th!! post. So ya, I can now qualify to become a staff. Wish me luck, and I can't wait to get your REQUESTS!

Bench

Reaction score
can you make me an avatar saying bench and if you can will you make the text change colours and lastly im not bothered about the colours

thanks

G

Avatar, Signature(apparently only for staff?), Desktop Background(Need dimensions for that): Avatar.
Text: Jaylon
Secondary Text: Administrator
Anything for the below things xD
Background Color: (transparent works but keep colors simple, I'm not that smart )
Any Picture You Want In Background: (I need a link to that, just say yes here and pm me the link)

Google

Reaction score
Bench said:
can you make me an avatar saying bench and if you can will you make the text change colours and lastly im not bothered about the colours

thanks

Well I wouldn't say this is my best work. I did as much as I could in a tiny 90x90 box but ya. Here ya go.

BenchAvatar.png

and direct link....
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb365/M4GxGFX/BenchAvatar.png

Solo

Reaction score
Avatar, Signature(apparently only for staff?), Desktop Background(Need dimensions for that):Avatar
Text:Solo
Secondary Text:none
Background color:Black
Text color: Purple please
Also if you can please make it spin slowly

Google

Reaction score
Alright, I got it done. Here's the link, I also got it to spin for ya.
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb365/M4GxGFX/Solos-Ava.gif

Magical

Reaction score
Text: Magical
Secondary Text: Admin
Background Color: Light Blue + Black
Any Picture You Want In Background: No.

Bench

Reaction score
could you make me a new sig coz im a global mod now :)

Google

Reaction score
Bench said:
could you make me a new sig coz im a global mod now :)

lol sure, just hold on probably gotta make a new sig for Magical if he doesn't like the one I already made.

Google

Reaction score
No prob, if you need anything else let me know.

Bench

Reaction score
could you make me an avatar please :)

Google

Reaction score
Here's your new Avatar to match your new Signature. I hope you enjoy them both. Remember, if you are unsatisfied with my work, just make a reply saying, "I don't like them, make me another." I will get to work as soon as possible. Also, just the option to get an upgrade as you get along farther into the website.

BenchAvatarNew.png

And, the link to put it as your sig here:

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb365/M4GxGFX/BenchAvatarNew.png

Bench

Reaction score
Google said:
Here's your new Avatar to match your new Signature. I hope you enjoy them both. Remember, if you are unsatisfied with my work, just make a reply saying, "I don't like them, make me another." I will get to work as soon as possible. Also, just the option to get an upgrade as you get along farther into the website.

BenchAvatarNew.png

thanks mate its great :)

Google

Reaction score
Bench said:
Google said:

BenchAvatarNew.png

thanks mate its great :)
No prob bro.