• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Goodbye

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
I wasn't gonna make a forum post but meh, for the memes. The Cyan section is the most important part, make sure you read it.

Goodbye everyone, it's been nice knowing you all. This is the community that got me into PC gaming. I've had more good memories here than anywhere else. This is and always will be the best community on Garry's Mod. This is the community that does everything right. I will never forget any of you. And uh, the first ever person who was nice to me in the community was a 327th CLC called Sabertooth. That was a long time ago, in a community, far, far away. AfterShock Gaming. #SquadGoals. Here is a list of all of my previous names. And yes, I've been keeping track of them.

Prophet
Spartan
Prophet (Again)
Profit
Propit
Raxus
Eclipse
Levi
Khan
Kaan
Shade
Shadow
Shadey
Prophet (Again, again)
Levi
Bacta
Prime
Prophet
Sasha
Prophet
Jessica

If I missed any of them out, it's because I wasn't paying attention. Also, fuck you Spark. You were the biggest ass hat I ever met. I never had any contact with you, prior to you always being a dick to me. It's almost as if you just heard everyone else opinion on me and created your own based on what you heard, rather than having a genuine opinion based on personal experiences. These are the sort of people I really feel sorry for, it's under education that is the cause of this, and it must be stopped. We must start by gassing Spark. Fuck you Spark.

(FYI, I have a folder on my desktop called chamber of cancer, it's where I keep such recordings as Kiwi roasting some guy, and the audio book of 'Prophet's Ban Appeal' read by Bowling.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q367GcEEw5h9l00VdellCuf0AYVkqKMcVX936EPQNu8/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/prophecyone/

Leaving this community after such a long time feels like death to me, so I felt it fitting to include the same song that played at my Fathers funeral. I guess this is kind of like a funeral of my own. I've said my dick head thing about Spark, but now I have one last thing to say. Good bye to all of you, you were all the best part of my life. Ever since my Dad died, I have had not much to live for IRL. I considered ending it at one point. But this community allowed me to make friends. I met amazing people here, unforgettable people here, I've made unforgettable memories. The best memories. No matter how much I dislike you (Spark) Just know that you were a huge part of recovering. And I have got to be grateful for this, so thank you all. Thank you all so much. You have been the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and I have no way I can fully express my gratitude to any of you. It's so upsetting to feel the need to leave, but I must. I'm crying, which is not something I do usually. So hopefully that indicates how much you all mean to me, I'll never forget you. Any of you, and though that might be use of direct address, it's accurate use. Because I mean that towards everyone. I will never forget any of you. Goodbye friends.

My favourite Homosexual Love Buddy is Atlas. He always penetrated me when I needed it.

My gay c*nt: Aryan

My c*nt gay: Overdrive
My bitch: Tombitch
My significant other: Dodge
My cancer: Miller
My sassy Australian: Sag
My penis: Ace
My literal, physical c*nt: Lady Xionix
My arch nemesis: Spark
My Aids inducer: Sparks

Hey
I just wanna say
Goodbye
Goodbye to the people who hated on me
Goodbye the people who loved, me
Goodbye to the people who trusted me
Goodbye goodbye to everybody

Now I need some changes in my life
Now I need to move on in life
Now is time to say goodbye

I'm thinking deeply, right, now
My life without you is like, ow
I don't know how to explain, this
I don't why why, it's happening to me
But I just realised
I'm not the person
I used to be

Now I want to leave This city
This bullshit is not gonna happen again

Wooh woah
Wooh woah

Yeah
I'm leaving
Goodbye
Life is short
Life is short

Don't waste time, worrying about me
Hold on to the one that cares for you
In the end, they will be there for you

One, day I will make it top of the world
Our memories will be swirled, in the Autumn wind
This is a sign of goodbye
Goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
Sad that you made this decision, but hopefully it betters yourself and the decisions in the future. Stay in contact with me buddy. :3 <3

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Sad that you made this decision, but hopefully it betters yourself and the decisions in the future. Stay in contact with me buddy. :3 <3
I'm not the sort of guy that messages first. <3

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
Goodbye Prophet, I'll never forget yesterday when we pushed around a vegetized Jessica.

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
Goodbye Teddy Bear :emoji_bear:
You were an original member of the 37th and you behaved mature for a majority of your time in the beginning. You may have pissed me off to all high hell afterwards in the "new" 37th but you will always be considered one of the good ol members by your X Commander.
Hope you find somewhere you fit in better and feel accepted for your own benefits.

Ace1649

Reaction score
To the first person I met on Gmod on icefuse and the reason why I'm on Axiom or what is Endless today. May have disdained some of your rp, but you were always alright. Stay in touch my favorite asshat <3

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
I love that I get poked this, and I honestly. . . Just don't care. Bye.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Bye Sasha/Prophet, which everyone is the real one? We will never know.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I don't remember you at all to be honest.....were you in security at one point?

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
I don't remember you at all to be honest.....were you in security at one point?
I was in security at lots of points. I can't believe you've done this. You were my favourite Commander, and my favourite Marshal Commander. Dick ;-;

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I was in security at lots of points. I can't believe you've done this. You were my favourite Commander, and my favourite Marshal Commander. Dick ;-;
Dude I have trained an average of like 70 something people, that have at one point been a member of security, after a while it's very hard to remember specific people

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Dude I have trained an average of like 70 something people, that have at one point been a member of security, after a while it's very hard to remember specific people
I know m8, dw bout it. I was the mingey British one.

Vector

Reaction score
I'll miss having a dingbat crewman stalk me.

Truffle

Reaction score
Goodbye prophet, I'll miss the times of being stalked by you and criticized for being truffle, along with the fun moments, you were a bit mingy but you brought fun to the server for me at least.
you still gonna play blackwake tho?