• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Good memories

OfficerAllen

IM Server Moderator
Reaction score
ASG Imperial, my first adminship. My top favorite for any server ever, I will always the great times I had with my pals on Imperial. This is basically a montage until my PK.
-------Listen to this while watching for full sadness...--------
upload_2016-3-25_1-45-18.png

upload_2016-3-25_1-45-53.png

upload_2016-3-25_1-46-14.png

upload_2016-3-25_1-48-43.png

upload_2016-3-25_1-49-12.png

upload_2016-3-25_1-47-28.png

---Last transmission by Allen-" *Comms* Ther- In--+_ram-ystem:"_P{"""
I will and always have loved Imperial. It was home as it was for many others too. I remember when I came on , I was greeted by amazing people, great staff and friendly people. I loved every moment I was on imperial , from when I wasn't a staff to where I was. I loved the events, the amazing conversations that could be held with other people. I loved the enthusiasm that there was. And I love that people could passive RP and have a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASC

Reaction score
Clockwork honestly destroyed it. I'm glad it's coming back through. :)

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
I'm glad it's coming back and I'm so happy to have an Assistant Head Gamemaster like you, believe me. I still have a lot to learn. Together we will make ImperialRP better then any other community.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think one of my good memories is watching Sargie tell his storys in the mess hall and getting kicked 3 different times. I believe it was a story about Jew and someone else his damn "love stories" funny as hell. Everytime he would get kicked someone would try to finish the story and get kicked lolz.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
I think the Imperial OGS should be in charge of it

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Retired Commander Shadow shall make his return when it comes back!

Julian

Reaction score
Commodore Bill's ready to be a true villain.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't tell if my feelings are destroyed...
The jedi are better (speaking as a former jedi temple guard on CW LONG TIME AGO) you damn star wars villains killed on Han SOLO! *cries intensely*

Julian

Reaction score
The jedi are better (speaking as a former jedi temple guard on CW LONG TIME AGO) you damn star wars villains killed on Han SOLO! *cries intensely*
Welp, bad luck for the Jedi that corpses make me hard.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Clockwork was good but staff didn't know how to use it because they were so attached to ulx