• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Golf Clash

lindbergh

Reaction score
Have you ever played Golf Clash? Let alone heard of it before? Two months ago I didn't even know that this game existed. One time, I saw a friend of mine playing a golf game. I really am not into golf so I wasn't really interested. However, I was intrigued because my friend despised golf. He told me that the game was actually pretty good and that I should try it out.
hqdefault.jpg

I obliged. I installed the game on my phone because it's free to play and doesn't require that much storage space. And you know what? I was instantly hooked! The game is so simple that anybody can get into it right away but it's hard to master which makes it very challenging.

The graphics is simplistic, but the gameplay is awesome. And so is the competition because the game is online. You go against one person per game. One game consists of one hole. And if you get a tied score, you get an extra hole wherein the objective is to get as close to the hole as possible in one shot. If you're a fan of sports games and loves to have a good friendly competition, you should definitely check this game out.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Is this really a mobile phone game? wow, doesn't look like it. For a moment i thought that was a PS2 game. Really enjoyed your review, i'm going to try it out ;)

lindbergh

Reaction score
Is this really a mobile phone game? wow, doesn't look like it. For a moment i thought that was a PS2 game. Really enjoyed your review, i'm going to try it out ;)
Haha! Yes, it is a mobile game. Actually, the graphics are pretty simplistic. It does not hold a candle against mobile games that have console quality graphics like NBA 2k17, Injustice, Asphalt, or Virtua Tennis. But despite it being simple, the colors are vibrant and smooth making the game pleasing to the eyes.

Oh, I forgot to tell the downside of the game. There are times when you get matched up against players who are far more better than you - players with much greater experience and much better equipment who will easily whip your ass. Aside from this gripe, it's a pretty fun game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Nope, I have never heard about this game before but since you described it so nicely, I might give it a try. Is it available both to Android and iOS? Also, what would happen if you'd get matched up against somebody that went afk? Would it time them out after a while or what?

I really like the way it seems from that screenshot. Very simplistic yet exciting due to the online mode. I always enjoy multiplayer games more than singleplayer :)

lindbergh

Reaction score
Nope, I have never heard about this game before but since you described it so nicely, I might give it a try. Is it available both to Android and iOS? Also, what would happen if you'd get matched up against somebody that went afk? Would it time them out after a while or what?

I really like the way it seems from that screenshot. Very simplistic yet exciting due to the online mode. I always enjoy multiplayer games more than singleplayer :)
Hey there! Alrighty, let me answer them questions!
1. Is it available for both Android and iOS? Yep. That means, more players. More players, more fun!
2. What happened if the player you're matched up against leaves his or her phone in order to have some tea for 30 mins? They get timed out after about 30 seconds. Actually, each shot you make has a timer. You and your opponent take turns whacking the golf ball. You have less than a minute to figure out the power of your swing, the slice, and the direction where you're going to hit it.

Thanks for your time. :)

valy

Reaction score
I have played it a long time ago because my PC was dead and I had to use my phone, and the only game app at that time was the Golf Clash game. It was a good game, entertaining, and you should be able to consistently win matches to be able to progress. Golf Clash is an extremely fun game to play against random players and friends alike. This is the type of game that can keep players occupied for hours upon hours, without a slight possibility of boredom.