• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

God of war, come share your hardest mission.

Kharyode

Reaction score
When it comes to action games we all have hard places or mission to pass.
Share let know

WarVet

Reaction score
For me, it had to be Ares. So unfair. and overpowered. I mean sure Kratos likes killing gods and everything but he had to start with the God of War? Meh, always the hard part first.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Every mission with God of War is a challenging mission. Thats why i love to hate the game.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Every mission with God of War is a challenging mission. Thats why i love to hate the game.

What kind of games have you been playing? The God of War series was one of the easiest games I've ever played in my entire life. Yeah sure, there's some challenging bosses here and there, but they're not even as challenging as bosses from the classic SNES games like Contra. Most of the time, there's always some pattern to bosses in God of War that you can do to kill the bosses easier.

alastor1

Reaction score
Holy, I can't even remember. I know that I played it so so much with a cousin, he had the game so I had to wait until I went to his house, the things that I remember are that everything was hard for me, it had great bosses, Kratos was an amazing main character, his story was great, everything on the game was awesome. I think that for me, the most difficult part were the puzzles, I was so dumb to do them hahaha and was satisfying to finally complete them.