• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

General Chat Thread

Hidden308

Reaction score
Well goodnight everyone. I'll cya all tommorow either before or after our 4th of July party. :cool:

Hidden308

Reaction score
Hey 22, what are you up to? I just got out of the shower. Also finished getting my hair cut. Can't wait for the party in a few hours! :)

Kalaborative

Reaction score
Hello everyone, nice to see everyone here :)
Glad you enjoyed your party, Xassor. How long was it?
The last time I went to a party, it was for my family reunion, and it went pretty badly lol. Our grill caught on fire...
But enough of me! How are you guys doing?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Hello everyone, nice to see everyone here :)
Glad you enjoyed your party, Xassor. How long was it?
The last time I went to a party, it was for my family reunion, and it went pretty badly lol. Our grill caught on fire...
But enough of me! How are you guys doing?

The party lasted from 1:00PM-8:30PM. It was great alot of fun, and had alot of fun. Ate a bit to much though, but eh that what happens at parties! :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Sounds fun, what kind of party was it? :) I had a good day, just chilled with a few of my friends.

Just a average 4th of July party. I'm pretty sure ours was not the only one here in the US. :cool:

Hidden308

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot about 4th of July being a thing in America. :)

Yah we had one last year aswell just as good. Alot of friends, family, etc. Great and ate to much food this year just like last year, haha! :p

Juice

Reaction score
Yah we had one last year aswell just as good. Alot of friends, family, etc. Great and ate to much food this year just like last year, haha! :p
Haha, why do Americans celebrate 4th of July?