• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

General Chat Thread

Guardian

Reaction score
Fantastic! Sorta. I just can't wait until the work week is over. :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
3 Day weekend hype!

3 day weekend? What's going on in the UK? We only have a 2 day weekend here.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Monday is May Day = Bank Holiday = Day off work!

Zahreah

Reaction score
Lawson. said:
Just got a haircut and I look like Macklemore -____-

I know someone who basically got the same thing recently except the top of his hair is way, way longer. The real problem is that he actually likes his hair and now believes large amounts of women will come swimming to him.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Voi said:
Lawson. said:

I know someone who basically got the same thing recently except the top of his hair is way, way longer. The real problem is that he actually likes his hair and now believes large amounts of women will come swimming to him.

Lmao. For me it was an accident because I told my haircut person just to make it shorter but she took it to the extreme and buzzed it. :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
Lawson. said:
Voi said:
Lawson. said:

Lmao. For me it was an accident because I told my haircut person just to make it shorter but she took it to the extreme and buzzed it. :p
Just quiff that sh.it :)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Do what I do.... shave it all!

My parents did that to me when i was younger, i've never came to forgive them for the month or so of torture they put me through.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
My parents did that to me when i was younger, i've never came to forgive them for the month or so of torture they put me through.

Haha, torture. I've shaved my head for about 10 years now, with only minor periods in between. I much prefer it. It probably helps I'm an ugly mug with hair. Well, I've an ugly mug either way, but hair just makes it worse.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Voi said:

Haha, torture. I've shaved my head for about 10 years now, with only minor periods in between. I much prefer it. It probably helps I'm an ugly mug with hair. Well, I've an ugly mug either way, but hair just makes it worse.
It was more that in my younger teenage years it wasn't seen as "cool" i guess. Though not having to bother my hair was like in the morning is something i shall miss.

Guardian

Reaction score
Ah, yes, the mornings are fantastic. No bed head, no time wasted fixing the mess. Its glorious.