• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Games similar to need for speed carbon?

iTommy

Reaction score
I am looking for a game that similar to need for speed carbon?
I played need for speed carbon years ago and still impressed by game story and racing matches there.
Any suggestions or recommendations?

Denis_P

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound sarcastic with this reply, but it's gonna sound pretty sarcastic. Have you tried the other Need for Speed games? A lot of the Need for Speed games made during that period were pretty similar. You've got Need for Speed Underground 2 which came out a little bit before Carbon, and then you have Undercover, Hot Pursuit, and Most Wanted. The Need for Speed series can be a bit hit or miss, but for the most part if you liked Carbon you'd probably like some of those games as well.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well, since Denis_P already pointed out all of the other Need for Speed games I will try to give you some suggestions outside of the NFS franchise. I think that these games all have a very similar gameplay experience that you will find enjoyable.

Here are my suggestions:
- GRID 2,
- Midnight Club: L.A.,
- Test Drive Unlimited 2,
- Forza Motorsport 5,
- Driver: San Francisco,
- The Crew,
- Blur.

If you have any other questions, let me know :) and have fun playing!

iTommy

Reaction score
Have you tried the other Need for Speed games? A lot of the Need for Speed games made during that period were pretty similar. You've got Need for Speed Underground 2 which came out a little bit before Carbon, and then you have Undercover, Hot Pursuit, and Most Wanted
I played and playing these games ( playing Most Wanted old version )
I like the way they built games in NFS carbon, it will be very attract me when joining races, especially fight with bosses.

Pixie06

Reaction score
As for me the best Need for Speed game that I have played is Need for Speed Underground. I still play that game on my PlayStation. Maybe you can try this one.

iTommy

Reaction score
As for me the best Need for Speed game that I have played is Need for Speed Underground. I still play that game on my PlayStation. Maybe you can try this one.
I will try this game but I still like NFS Carbon because its map and how to win bosses.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
If for racing games, I can only recommend Gran Turismo. The downside is that it is only available on Playstation and I do not know of any Gran Turismo outside the Playstation. If you are looking for other racing games you might as well try Flatout or Burnout games?

iTommy

Reaction score
If for racing games, I can only recommend Gran Turismo. The downside is that it is only available on Playstation and I do not know of any Gran Turismo outside the Playstation. If you are looking for other racing games you might as well try Flatout or Burnout games?

Yeah I knew this game and it is very popular. I also tried it in some first level.
I don't know if it has final level which can allow me to fight with boss or not like I play NFS carbon before.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I will try this game but I still like NFS Carbon because its map and how to win bosses.
I never tried playing Need for Speed Carbon. I have always been addicted to NFS underground. Is it NFS carbon as good as the other NFS?.

iTommy

Reaction score
I never tried playing Need for Speed Carbon. I have always been addicted to NFS underground. Is it NFS carbon as good as the other NFS?.
Of course, you should try it to feel about the game.
I can not say more if you never tried it.
Just curious, what version of NFS underground have you played and you like most?

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Yes Need for Speed game always attracts us. Need for speed Underground is also one of good version of NFS.I tried it many times. It fun and exciting to play the game.

iTommy

Reaction score
Yes Need for Speed game always attracts us. Need for speed Underground is also one of good version of NFS.I tried it many times. It fun and exciting to play the game.
What version of Need for speed Underground you like best?
I am playing this game now but I feel it is easier than Nfs carbon.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I prefer NFS Underground 2. I will try to play the NFS Carbon soon. My friend promised to give me the game. I hope that there will be more NFS games.

Pixie06

Reaction score
Are you playing NFS Underground 2 too?. I prefer this one actually. The first car racing game that I played was first NFS which was released in 1994 I think.

iTommy

Reaction score
Are you playing NFS Underground 2 too?. I prefer this one actually. The first car racing game that I played was first NFS which was released in 1994 I think.
I am not sure about this version or I didn't remember if I played this version or not.
I need research it and checking this.
Thanks for recommending about this version.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Yes I am playing NFS Underground 2 also.It is the eights edition in NFS series. It has some new features like new method of selecting cars, explore mode. It has several SUVs to choose to play with.It is one of the best games of the series anyone has played ever.
[doublepost=1501456878,1501456623][/doublepost]
I like Need for Speed Underground 2 the best in the series.It has new addition and features to play.It has good game length, the courses are enough for the cars. Try it you will love it the way it unfolds and give much satisfaction.