• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Games for Windows Phones?

Guardian

Reaction score
I (unfortunately) have a Windows phone. I am looking for some decent games to pass the time when I'm waiting places, and nearly everything I have tried sucks.

Does anyone know of any decent games for Windows?

If you have an Android or iPhone, doesn't mean I have the same games as you. My wife recommends games or apps all the time and 95% of the time, Windows doesn't have it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Windows Phone. RIP.

You guys probably have Temple Run, right? :p

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
Windows Phone. RIP.

You guys probably have Temple Run, right? :p

I know. I hate it. :(

I haven't seen it on here, and as is typical... unable to search at the moment.

I would tell everyone to stay away from Windows phones.... biggest pieces of crap.

Catactus

Reaction score
I liked World at arms. Monsters Go is the newest I got on my phone. It's decent :D

cocolgooh

Reaction score
I've been looking for the same thing, some games to play on my windows phone. I recently bought one because it was cheap and I really needed to replace my old Android and so far I've only found Candy Crush on there. Luckily I do like Candy Crush so this is okay, but I'd like to find some more games as well. I was going to ask the same question so I'll be sure to watch this thread and let you know if I find any that I like as well.

Catactus

Reaction score
Recently started playing Dragon Mania Legends. Normally I don't like that type of games, but this one is fun. Breeding dragons and fighting other dragons :D
Of course there is Fruit Ninja, Monopoly games are fun if you like that type of games. Are you guys looking for the xbox games on windows phone, or just in general?

zanderlex

Reaction score
Really? I ONLY use Windows Phones, I have had two since January 2014 and it's the only kind of phone that I want.

I was about to recomend Dragon Mania Legends and then I saw the post above this, It's a great game, just did a 5000 word guide on it.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Do you still have your windows phone? Does it get an upgrade to windows 10?

Guardian

Reaction score
Do you still have your windows phone? Does it get an upgrade to windows 10?
I still have it. Interesting though, I haven't even thought about it. I have nothing available as an update, so I'm not sure. Maybe like my PC, they're rolling it out slowly? Idk.

overcast

Reaction score
I have found that some of the games are common on both Windows and Android. For example, Angry birds versions are common on both Windows and Android. You can also find some puzzle games available on both the platforms. Depending on your Windows version, in case Windows 10 has some nice game apps available.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I don't know if you're still looking but I might as well give you some suggestions. My best friend has a Windows phone as well - not sure of the exact model but I know that it's Microsoft Lumia. A while ago we discussed the whole Android versus Windows OS and we even touched on the games.

The ones that she told me about are Candy Crush Saga, Asphalt something (it's racing), Angry Birds and Dungeon Hunter (it's hack and slash with multiplayer). I am guessing that you have a bit better variety of games available now compared to a few years ago. Hope you will manage to find some that fit your taste.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I believe you have Asphalt and Minecraft PE there in windows phones. I'm not so sure though because I mainly use Android, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen my friend play those games on his Windows Phone. I hope you convert to an Android or IOS soon because I know that there's just a lot of games that are not available for Windows Phones and the ones exclusive to the Windows Phones aren't any good at all.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I used to have a Windows Phone, but thank God I managed to change it. The Windows Store was ridiculously empty.
I remember downloading Hungry Shark (the old version, not evolution), even though it lagged a fair bit, there was a half decent GBA emulator, Minecraft and Candy Crush. Aside from that, most (if not all) of the popular Android/iOS games never even hit the store or, if they did, they were horribly outdated and full of bugs (even apps had the same problems, which is what made me drop that WP out of rage).

Okaviator

Reaction score
I would definitely consider checking out World of Tanks Blitz. The game has been out for around 4 years with over 90 million downloads. Once you start playing, you won't be able to stop!

Pixie06

Reaction score
You can try Jetpack Joyride which is an addictive game, there is something called rail rush which is a bit similar to Temple Run and there is also a game called Asphalt 8.

zeedollar

Reaction score
When I was on windows phone, I took my mind off game play really, because if you are really into games, you won't find what you actually need to pass time. Maybe a 3D snooker game or Fruit Ninja, which don't actually interest me. Come on windows phone you can do better.

hermessantos

Reaction score
Here is a list of some games I know for windows phone:

• Asphalt 8: Airborne
  • Subway Surfers
  • Dream League Soccer
  • Modern combat 4
  • Temple run
  • Minecraft
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Tiny Troopers
  • Asphalt Overdrive