• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Games completed 2015

Martin

Reaction score
Make a list of everything you have completed this year in gaming so you and other members can look back on it and remember the variety of games played.

This year so far I have played:
The Last Of Us Remastered
Didn't own a PS3 so it was my first chance to get playing it. Fell in love with it so quickly - I was originally sure that the game was just over hyped. I played it for hours straight and completed it in less than a week. Love it and will probably play it again.
Left Behind DLC
Couldn't not play this as well. Went straight to this after the main game and loved every moment of this too. Worth a play if you haven't already - and I tend to dislike DLC.
InFamous: Second Son
Was decent, not overly amazing though. I felt the game was actually pretty short and expected it to be a bit longer. The story wasn't great but I did like the general gameplay - feeling like a superhero works for me!
GTA 5
Got the PS4 version and went through and completed the story again - played the original about 3 times. Was still just as fun however I found the first person to be a little bit hard to control and get used to - played 3rd person for the majority of it.
COD: Advanced Warfare
Typical COD story. Found it pretty good though - Kevin Spacey was very good, like him as an actor anyway so seeing him in this was a good bit of news for me. Was fun to play through, movement features worked pretty well in singleplayer, wasn't too keen on the online games.
TWD Season 1
Can't believe it took me so long to actually play this. Got the first season done though, will be getting through the rest soon hopefully. Was a great story, very emotional (especially the ending), I would have liked it to control better though. Felt I was occasionally forcing Clem to do certain things in terms of movement.
AC: Black Flag
Story wasn't great. Felt it was pretty all over the place in terms of what I had to do and why, found Kenway to be a pretty enjoyable character though and the naval combat made up for any problems I had with the story. Taking over the forts were especially fun to do.
InFamous: First Light
Story was better here than it was with the main game, only played this because it became free with PS+ for a period of time. Only recently got around to playing but it was good fun and the story was pretty good also. Think I might of actually liked Fetch as the main character in the main game more than Delsin.
MGS V: Ground Zeroes
Obviously a short game but wanted to introduce myself to some of the story within the MGS games by playing this when it came out as free on PS+. Was decent, loved the whole idea of been able to do things in multiple ways (quiet or loud and advancing from different angles). Interested me enough to get Phantom Pain.
Killzone: Shadow Fall
I liked parts of this game, other parts felt very frustrating and boring to me. It was a good visual showcase and I liked some of the elements of it but not something I would play again due to the frustrating parts of the game.
Watchdogs
Liked this a lot to be honest, some of the stuff got a bit repetitive (sneaking into places to hack a terminal and then escape) but I do think I liked it a lot more than most other people did and will most likely go back over the coming times to do some more side missions.

iNinetails

Reaction score
Most games I play are not game you technically beat. Toribash and Minecraft are pretty much games that you play forever and ever because you never get a sense of actual completion, BUT I did beat CBW:Battle of Britain which was way too short for me. The story was very easy to predict because it's a typical fighting game. You play, you get to the top, bam it's over. We'll CBW is the ONLY game I've beaten this year, so yeah. :)

Testament

Reaction score
Bioshock Infinite
Yeah. I'm a year later for the party but damn was this game amazing both visually and from a narrative point of view. Immersing myself in the sky-high Columbia was the best part.

Transistor
I'm a bit late for this one, too. But hey, this game did so well with getting a feel of the atmosphere, in a world that's near its end. The voice acting really fit the whole story, even though there were only practically just two of them. The best part? The soundtrack, of course.

niightwind

Reaction score
Well, my list isn't anywhere near as impressive as yours, but here's the ones I've completed!

Rune Factory 4
A bit late finishing this one. I started it the day it was released in Canada but I've stopped playing several times to focus on other games, and each time I come back to it I feel compelled to start a new game. I finally got through it all the way to the end in May, though, and it was so worth it. I put around 200 hours into it in total if I remember correctly (too lazy to check the exact count right now) and I already want to play it over again.

Pokemon X
Yup, another late one. I didn't get 100% completion on this one, because there's no way I'm going to bother 'catchin em all'. But I got through the main story lines and I've finished training up my dream team. :)

Five Nights At Freddy's (all games released so far)
Got through all of the games in the FNAF within a week; pretty easy games, to be honest, and not nearly as scary as people made them out to be. I find the lore around the games interesting but gameplay itself is just 'meh' in my opinion. I might try the 20/20/20 mode eventually though and see if I can manage to get through that, but that seems more stressful than anything else so I'm not really excited for it, honestly.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
I really loved the crossover theme here between 3 & 4! Very fun game, I really enjoyed it. Only problem I had with it was how annoyingly hard it got at some points; like it got to a degree where I just wanted to give up a few times. Glad I didn't though, had lots of fun.

I've reached partial completion on Long Live The Queen, but I still have a few endings left to unlock. I've also completed all the main bits of HuniePop, and gotten 1 of the endings on Monstrum.