• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game Rebels is Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Reaction score
Are you still looking for moderators I can help around I own a couple of forums my self ?
No we are not at this time, keep an eye out for future hiring though - we will need more moderators as we grow.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
We are now looking for a Social Media Manager :)

Zander Collision

Reaction score
I'm interested in becoming a Writer and Social Media Manager. Is this a paid position and can you PM me the details.

Oberstaffe

Reaction score
Contact me when you realy got into Minecraft ^^. I can help as admin or as mod. I can handle both jobs very well.

zanderlex

Reaction score
What's going on with the social media position? Was that one filled yet?

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
@Jordan mentioned we were still looking for a Social Media person, but I have not heard anything from Jordan for a while in regards to filling the position

zanderlex

Reaction score
@Jordan mentioned we were still looking for a Social Media person, but I have not heard anything from Jordan for a while in regards to filling the position
Ok thanks. Hope to hear something about it soon, I applied all the way back in July.

zanderlex

Reaction score
You should have received and email regarding it.
Nope, I uses the contact thing in July for the writer one and 2 weeks later nothing happened so I applies for the social media onw.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Nope, I uses the contact thing in July for the writer one and 2 weeks later nothing happened so I applies for the social media onw.
I will send you a PM in a moment. Please check your inbox within 10 minutes :)

beastmaster184

Reaction score
so is there still potions available as i play lots of video games and build big friend list even though i am new to program i no where to refer people

Status
Not open for further replies.