• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Future Car/Truck

Stealth

Reaction score
I want for my first truck a Chevy 2006 2500 Twin Turbo Duramax with a 6 inch lift, 35 inch rims, 45 inch tires, an aftermarket suspension, all LED lights, custom front bumper, tool box for the bed, extended fuel tanks in the bed and and a safe to put under the seat. How about you guys?

uchenna

Reaction score
Wow that was pretty exact on what you want.. xD I just got my license, still waiting on a car, dont know what its going to be though.

Pluto

Reaction score
That is a quite expensive taste that you want, wanna try a little honda civic first :7

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Stealth said:
I want for my first truck a Chevy 2006 2500 Twin Turbo Duramax with a 6 inch lift, 35 inch rims, 45 inch tires, an aftermarket suspension, all LED lights, custom front bumper, tool box for the bed, extended fuel tanks in the bed and and a safe to put under the seat. How about you guys?

WooHoo you must have no idea how much the insurance alone is just for new drivers, then after you add all this custom stuff it only gets higher :/

Stealth

Reaction score
I'm aware but I already have 20K saved.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Even if you have the money do you want to waste it all on a truck? idk it's your call.

The Governor

Reaction score
I have to agree, and you also have to consider gas and insurance. It just seems like a waste to spend it all on a truck that you'll continue spending a lot of money on.

TheGod

Reaction score
Well I drive a '97 Honda CRV so.... :p

Anyways I want to get a Maserati Gran Turismo with the Ferarri engine... Mmmmm

But yah I've only had my license for 2-3 months, but it's probably for the best I don't have a fast car cause I'd be too dangerous and get too many tickets.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
TheGod said:
Well I drive a '97 Honda CRV so.... :p

Anyways I want to get a Maserati Gran Turismo with the Ferarri engine... Mmmmm

But yah I've only had my license for 2-3 months, but it's probably for the best I don't have a fast car cause I'd be too dangerous and get too many tickets.

Getting a ticket on your first year of having a license doesn't that get you suspended ?

Fuzed

Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Royale
or
http://www.thesupercars.org/lamborghini-super-cars/2013-lamborghini-veneno/