• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FTL, worth it?

Oskar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
as you might know Faster Than Light (FTL) is on sale (50% off) at the moment in the Steam store.
Is this game worth it in your opinion? And why is(n't) it worth it?
After watching a couple of reviews I am still not sure whether to get the game, or not.
I just need that one last push towards buying the game, if that makes sense. Try to convince me :p
(the sale will end in about 2 hours. After the two hours have passed feel free to still reply!
who knows this thread will come in handy for somebody else in the future...)

ulfhedin

Reaction score
Faster Than Light (FLT) is a indie game, which I thought was pretty good. The game is basically about ship to ship combat and managing your crew. The graphics where not the greatest but I really enjoyed the game.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Oh, a topic about Faster Than Light! Well the user who opened it is probably no more active, but anyone else who might be interested in the game... try it! It's a pretty good game!
You control the crew of a spaceship, traveling from sector to sector dealing with random events and fight. You must manage every room, the hoxygen, the member of your crew of course... And since it's all generated randomly, it can be pretty hard at times. But since I'm a huge fan of roguelike, I consider it a pretty good game!
Ok, I'm reinstalling it now! Talking about it made me want to play it again.