• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Freshman

MDMA

Reaction score
A new place online that has taken my interest. Just to let you know, I found out about you guys on MyBB's community forum place, where you show off your sites.

My name's methylenedioxymethamphetamine, and I suppose you could say I'm a neurotoxic and empathogenic drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine classes of drugs. You can call me MDMA (or my "street" name, 'MD'), and I'll skip over the details.

I'm a designer. I've been working in the graphic design sector for about 3 and a half years now. I don't have an awful lot to show for it, due to having to DBAN my previous PC due to some complicated issues, and losing a lot of files in the process.

You probably guessed from my username and introduction so far that I've at least Google'd what MDMA is. You're right, I have. If anyone's at all interested in me to shed some light or any stories about any of my past experiences (drugs or work, you decide ;)), please, don't be afraid to ask.

I digress.

I'm MDMA. I'm a graphic designer, and you can ask me questions about life if you feel that way inclined. Oh, and I love deep house music.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I see your signature is of a car, do you like cars? If so what kind? Cause I enjoy cars also :D

MDMA

Reaction score
Toxique said:
I see your signature is of a car, do you like cars? If so what kind? Cause I enjoy cars also :D

Rear wheeled, a fair bit of power and always a huge turbocharger. Used to own a pretty sweet S12 but sold it to buy my own place.