• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Forza Horizon Review

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
If you are a racing fan and play Xbox 360, then surely you have heard of the Forza Motorsport series? If not read anyway!

General Info
Forza Horizon is a high tech racing game and fun for everyone of all ages. In the latest Forza, you can race along with other players online and offline in the streets and with a free-roam feature now. There is also now the Horizon Festival and a lot more features added to the game. The only let down is, there is no more Auction House (so you can't buy vehicles from other players from an auction house). There is now also a more user-friendly menu which is very iconic and simple.

Pictures
Here are some in-game screenshots of the game.

forza-horizon-review-xbox-360-0.jpg
7154683385_cf9e997c07_b.jpg

Graphics
Graphics. Forza games always manage to max the graphics out, with highly detailed graphics to the car and all of it's surroundings. The cars look very realistic and really close to the actual car in reality. They are top end graphics but in my opinion, not quite as full-on as Forza Motorsport 4.

Rating
The game is great and really fun to play online and offline. It's always good to also listen to the Horizon Bass Arena radio channel in-game and cruise around in a car of your choice. The graphics are great, the gameplay is great and the game overall is fantastic. I give the game a 9.3/10 and I recommend you try and purchase the game!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Great review Connor, this and need for speed are the only racing games that I play. :p

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Thanks :) Are you talking about Most Wanted? If so, I haven't played it yet -.- haha

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
ConnorUK said:
Thanks :) Are you talking about Most Wanted? If so, I haven't played it yet -.- haha

Any of them are good, I use to play Need for Speed Underground 2 when I had my gamecube :p

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Oh my god! NFS Underground 1 + 2 were my all time favorite racing games! They are so amazing! I might buy download them both for PC :p

Fuzed

Reaction score
I used to play those on my Original Xbox :D