• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Forum Blitzkrieg: Desert Fox's introduction

The Desert Fox Rommel

Reaction score
erwin-rommel-large.jpg

Hello AXG!

I am usually called "Desert Fox" but you can also call me by my full name. I am a new player in your community and hope to stay here a long time if I am not banned for being associated with @FPSPrussia

I see you've been pulling the ban hammer often. I've discussed it and decided to just risk it for joining the community. I however hope you change your current ways, I can't see the current community staying up for much longer. That is why I always come to not only participate but generally help.

My General
Interests:
All your Garry's Mod servers.

Especially ones like Half Life 2 RP which I have had the most experience with but I am always open to new things and new ideas.

Besides Garry's mod. I play a few games, (This is where I met the always banned man)
Hearts of Iron 3
Darkest Hour HOI
Red Orchestra 1 w/ ALL mods
Europa Universalizes 4
Company of Heroes (1+2)

My interests with this community is to grow and develop with it. I will never lie and say that I don't want to be staff. Its when timing is appropriate that I will probably end up applying for a server (OTHER THEN HL2RP) because I know that server has some bad folks that frankly I wouldn't like to associate myself with.

I am a Wehraboo. I like World War 2. My Grandpa was a Tank Commander during it. He always talked about "THE DESERT FOX ROMMEL" and that is how I got my username.

My real name is Myles. Not gonna say my last name ofc.

Tank Tax:

Jagdtiger Tank
g_3_15.jpg

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Nice to have you here.
The reason for having the ban hammer is because they blatantly harrass forum users

Warhammer is my favourite server
It should be yours too

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!
Rommel happens to be one of my fav. Leaders.
Regarding the bans,
Don't do anything bad and don't get banned. All there is to it.
Eitherway, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Panda™

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy lukemia!
Nah, but you'll immediately get a bad rep for associating yourself with Hl2RP
But I hope you have a good time!
Just dont let yourself be harrassed by others and try your best not to spam pictures of dead bodies.
And remember, its the internet, dont get offended.

My real name is Myles. Not gonna say my last name ofc.
Say it you pussy.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Aye another WW2 person.
Just dont spam dead bodies and be a edgy person and we'll be the best of friends.

Trippy

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
People don't like us Hl2RP Administrators because we're to real for them, just watch the forums, you'll see how the forum moderators act towards us. Some of them are very cool, and them some of them are literal fools. Just watch who you speak to, and you'll be fine.

Lord Cutler Beckett

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score
People don't like us Hl2RP Administrators because we're to real for them, just watch the forums, you'll see how the forum moderators act towards us. Some of them are very cool, and them some of them are literal fools. Just watch who you speak to, and you'll be fine.

i was also on the hl2rp staff before <3