• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

For the uninformed.....

New logo (check grey's post for pics)

• Hitmarker

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Imperial logo

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Space shuttle

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Daytona211

Reaction score
For the uninformed this is the imperial Crest. It is meant to represent the Galactic Empire and the imperial regime led by Emperor Sheev Palpatine

src = http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_crest

This is the republic crest. It is meant to represent the Galactic Republic and the democracy it stood for led by Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine and the senate
Please known this difference, and wonder if anything on our server or perhaps the forums seems "Fishy"

Captain Magma

Reaction score
These are the genders. Please specify themselves so you don't misgender someone

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Moving to off topic.

As I've mentioned atleast around twice now, that there is no CW logo, closet Star Wars related we have is the Imperial and the Rebel logo. I have people a option, either have this logo currently, the rebel logo, or nothing at all.

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Moving to off topic.

As I've mentioned atleast around twice now, that there is no CW logo, closet Star Wars related we have is the Imperial and the Rebel logo. I have people a option, either have this logo currently, the rebel logo, or nothing at all.
Retard Alert.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alaughingchip

Reaction score
How about stop giving a shit about a logo and fix the fucking server

Fordo

Reaction score
But yeah, fix that shit. We're not the Empire.... Yet. :emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_100::emoji_100::emoji_100::emoji_100::emoji_100::emoji_100:

Daytona211

Reaction score
Moving to off topic.

Rather have just a controller or a computer than an imperial logo. Makes people think we don't care to know anything about CW lore

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Rather have just a controller or a computer than an imperial logo. Makes people think we don't care to know anything about CW lore
I look into the Jedi archives to see anything that could fit. Brb

Edit:
@Daytona211
Better?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Put 1 on post for hitmarker which is currently the CW one

Put 2 to go back to the imperial logo
image.png

Put 3 for space shuttle.
image.png
These are really the only 3 that could suit CW, rest are more like symbols and realistic stuff like a building logo.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
What the hell is this all about?