• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Flappy Bird Highscores

AlexHarris

Reaction score
The most I've gotten I think was about 284 couldn't get passed it due to brain damage. I think what helps with the rage more than anything is if you turn the sound off. The sound of the bird smacking the pole that totally did not hit you and hitting the ground brings a certain inner fury out in the open and your phone pays the price. I have yet to break a phone due to flappy bird and all the people who blame the creator for their addiction are dumbasses.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
I think my highscore was around 30 haha. I just couldn't get myself into the game. It made me frustrated and it's a mircle that my phone is still in one piece.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
I think my highscore was around 30 haha. I just couldn't get myself into the game. It made me frustrated and it's a mircle that my phone is still in one piece.
I know right, it takes the full power of will to keep it in once piece. I know I struggled, but in the end, I did not succumb to anger. God bless.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Mine was 7. My wife was like 400++. I was like what the heck are you doing?! Game deleted...

reginafalange

Reaction score
I think the most I ever made was 40 or close. It turned out really frustrating at some point that I couldn't do more so I quit lol

Gladdy

Reaction score
Damn, some of you have gotten really high scores. How much time did you invest into this game? haha :p

I still remember how crazy and out of hand this game got. Literally, everybody was playing it at some point. I still don't understand why because it's such a silly and simple game but hey. I only played it for around half an hour and I think the max I've reached was 20-30 points. After that, I wanted to break my phone so I uninstalled the game or I'd get too annoyed.

Okaviator

Reaction score
My flappy bird high score is currently at 340. This is mainly due to the fact that I've had the game on my phone for two years. And whenever I have free time I end up playing it for hours on end.

LydiaHilda

Reaction score
I hated that stupid game, haha! It was so frustrating that it made me want to throw my phone across the room. I gave up on it really, really quickly, but my high score was... drumroll please... Six!